Thursday 11 July 2013

Workout to Tone up your Legs and Arms VIDEO


This workout is suitable also if you are healing from an injury in your leg or just a temporary overload. I had not trained seriously for around a month because of an overload on my knee during a run. Anyhow, two days after the workout, I still feel those muscles tight. 


The next workouts I will be showing you, guys, will be excluding any heavy leg exercises since my knee is still recovering. So, this is very useful for those of you who encounter a similar problem or just get ideas what can you do if you do have the problem in future. Almost everyone has an injury at least once in their lives, so you should be prepared for that. However, this workout is suitable for everyone.

If you want to recover quickly, keep up the spirit

From my experience I can tell you it is very important that you keep on training during the time you are recovering. I did not do it and this is why I am telling you ! You will loose some of your shape and your conditioning and you will recover longer time. In the case of a leg injury, you can always work the abs and sometimes do even push ups.  You will not be able to do any cardio-type of exercises, but you can keep your muscles toned.


The Workout of the day: Toning legs and arms

3 rounds: as less rest as possible
1st round - 21 reps
2nd round - 15 reps
3rd round - 9 reps

Dead lift 
Push ups

Get some weight


NOTE: If you do not have a bar or dumbbels, improvise. I used to do it with a bag filled with water bottles. In this way you can also regulate the adequate weight for yourselves but DO NOT make it too light

Choose the type of push ups according to your level. I have explained a few variations in the video. Just go through all the reps with as less rest as possible.




No comments :

Post a Comment